“Therefore if you have any encouragement from being united with Christ . . .”
1. What was one of the stupidest things you did as a kid, where you got in some big trouble?
2. How would you describe the state of our generation’s moral compass? Do you feel our generation has a strong feeling of moral obligation? Why or why not?
3. What encourages you most in life?
4. Are you typically encouraged by those who are around you on a daily basis? Why or why not?
5. What does it mean to have “encouragement from being united with Christ?”