“Therefore if you have any encouragement from being united with Christ, if any comfort from his love, if any common sharing in the Spirit, if any tenderness and compassion . . .”
Phil. 2:1, NIV
1. What is your Shire? (The place where you find most peace/warmth)
2. If you could guess, what is God's opinion of you? How does he feel about you right now? Why?
3. Do you feel God's opinion of you changes when you mess up? Why or why not?
4. What's your favorite kind of soup?
5. How can people begin to think of God as more personal than as a deity, removed and high in the sky somewhere?