HONOR THE LORD WITH YOUR WEALTH, WITH THE FIRSTFRUITS OF ALL YOUR CROPS; THEN YOUR BARNS WILL BE FILLED TO OVERFLOWING, AND YOUR VATS WILL BRIM OVER WITH NEW WINE.
1 TIMOTHY 6:9-10
1. Do you remember the first time you made money? How did that happen?
2. Why is the concept of giving money so hard for people?
3. What word's come to mind when you hear the word GREED?
4. What are some indicators greed may exist in a person's life?
5. Have you ever had a time in your life where you were reminded that God takes care of you? What's that story?